This course will help you create and enhance your corporate identity to increase your business visibility, acquire a good reputation and sell your brands more easily in the market.
Corporate identity as we already mention is a dynamic process, evolving as the organizational context changes and requires active management through the use of many strategic tools.
Developing and managing corporate identity though is not a mechanical process, but rather a continuous, synergistic and non-linear set of activities.
There are several ways to manage corporate identity to create a positive image for your company.
This course will introduce you to the six station corporate identity model which will assist you to manage your corporate identity effectively and increase the contribution of your company’s brands.
This course will introduce audits, questionnaires and qualitative schemes for investigating an organization’s corporate identity under the umbrella of the newly introduced corporate identity model (6Station CIM).
The six-station corporate identity model will assist you in exhibiting company’s personality which consequently will improve and solidify corporate image and increase your company’s profitability in every aspect.
What you will learn:
- A holistic approach to how to build your corporate identity
- How to create compelling mission, vision, and values for your company & brands
- How to select a leadership pattern to run your organization efficiently
- How to use your top management to achieve your company’s objectives
- How to align marketing corporate strategy and brands for the benefit of your company
- How to integrate corporate visual identity systems to increase your company’s visibility
- How to effectively use external, digital and internal communication
- How to deal with a company’s group dynamics, staff and external and internal stakeholders
- How to create a corporate personality, reputation, and image
This course will provide you with the following content:
You will be acquainted with the six-station corporate identity model & will learn how to use it to manage your company's identity effectively.
It is known that in any concept the existence of different variables plays a significant role in managing and executing a model.
The area of corporate identity involves interaction among many variables. For this reason, defining the elements of the corporate identity model which will be used to manage your corporate identity should fit the corporate identity context which is quite complex due to its multidisciplinary nature.
Indeed, developing and managing corporate identity is not a mechanical process, but rather a continuous, synergistic and a sequential set of executed activities.
This is portrayed in the six station model, which depicts the management of corporate identity as a circular process, designating sequential synergies and effects produced within each station - stages. The model is composed of six stations (stages) and binds the sequential events produced at each station.
The components of the six station corporate identity model are:
- The Head Station, which encompasses Mission - Vision - Values, Leadership, and Top Management.
- The Strategy Station, which consists of Corporate Brands, Strategy, and Marketing.
- The Creativity Station, which encompasses Visual Symbolism and Corporate Visual Identity Systems.
- The Communication Station, which consists of Traditional and Digital Communication.
- The Human Power Station which includes employees (staff) and stakeholders.
- The Critical Triplet Station, which includes aspects of Corporate Reputation, Corporate Image, and Corporate Personality.
The model will teach you how to conduct a series of audits and the processes needed to manage your corporate identity via the following tools.
- How to proceed with an MV2 Audit & Analysis
- How to draft and execute a – C-sitan Analysis
- How to create and use a CorpSeg Audit and analysis
- How to evaluate a Corporate Strategy via CIS Audit along with analysis of company’s brands
- How to proceed with E2VA analysis (exoteric and esoteric visual audits) focused on Corporate Symbolism
- How to proceed with a “PIR audit,” focusing on the evaluation of a company’s corporate reputation, personality, and image. Stakeholders’ analysis will be included.
All findings will be accumulated and triangulated together to construct the integrated corporate SWOT matrix (CorpSWOTmatrix). This matrix will include all findings derived from the audits conducted in the six stages of revealing corporate identity.