Coming To You In August 2017
Corporate identity is a vital and dynamic concept that takes many forms: from the brand and logo to the product and the company’s reputation. One of the keys to a successful business presence hinges on efficient management of corporate identity.
Creating a corporate identity metaphorically can be identified as the activation of your corporate magnetic forces. Forces that will determine your company’s identity within the market and attract clients based on the exhibited reflection of the magnetic corporate traits.
Indeed, expressing corporate identity is a dynamic process (Gioia, Schultz and Corley, 2000), evolving as the organizational context changes and requires active management through the use of an appropriate model.
This course will help you create and enhance your corporate identity to increase your business visibility, acquire a good reputation and sell your brands more easily in the market.
Corporate identity as we already mention is a dynamic process, evolving as the organizational context changes and requires active management through the use of many strategic tools.
- A holistic approach to how to build your corporate identity
- How to create compelling mission, vision, and values for your company & brands
- How to select a leadership pattern to run your organization efficiently
- How to use your top management to achieve your company’s objectives
- How to align marketing corporate strategy and brands for the benefit of your company
- How to integrate corporate visual identity systems to increase your company’s visibility
- How to effectively use external, digital and internal communication
- How to deal with a company’s group dynamics, staff and external and internal stakeholders
- How to create a corporate personality, reputation, and image
- The Head Station, which encompasses Mission - Vision - Values, Leadership, and Top Management.
- The Strategy Station, which consists of Corporate Brands, Strategy, and Marketing.
- The Creativity Station, which encompasses Visual Symbolism and Corporate Visual Identity Systems.
- The Communication Station, which consists of Traditional and Digital Communication.
- The Human Power Station which includes employees (staff) and stakeholders.
- The Critical Triplet Station, which includes aspects of Corporate Reputation, Corporate Image, and Corporate Personality.
- How to proceed with an MV2 Audit & Analysis
- How to draft and execute a – C-sitan Analysis
- How to create and use a CorpSeg Audit and analysis
- How to evaluate a Corporate Strategy via CIS Audit along with analysis of company’s brands
- How to proceed with E2VA analysis (exoteric and esoteric visual audits) focused on Corporate Symbolism
- How to proceed with a “PIR audit,” focusing on the evaluation of a company’s corporate reputation, personality, and image. Stakeholders’ analysis will be included.