Coming To You In July 2017
The selling process can be characterized as of strategic importance. Selling as a system should be adopted by all organizations in response to the customer’s desire for solutions.
The recognition of the adoption of a selling system strategy involves selling a total package of goods & services and the related expertise – a system – to solve a customer’s problem and needs.
Indeed, today, sales management has a broader dimension.
Sales executives are focusing on many activities. Strategic planning and forecasting. Budgeting, territory design, and sales & cost analyses. As well as the more traditional activities. Sales managers must see that all the tasks are integrated & should operate in synchronization.
The course will focus on techniques related to sales management & also integrate material from other parts of the entrepreneurial spectrum.
- Introduce sales approaches, techniques & strategies
- Direct the sales people to manage themselves efficiently
- Present effective sales force schemas for enhancing the sales productivity of an organization.
- Depict how sales management as a process is being practiced to attain sales force goals through the activities of planning, staffing, training, leading and controlling the sales force
- Introduce the art of managing the sales force including motivating the sales professionals so that they can perform their jobs efficiently
- Introduce new sales tools and technology to assist salespersons in achieving their goals
- Learn the importance of sales management via the indicative project management methodology
- Teach them how to organize their time
- Direct sales people on their target goals
- Teach sales people various sales forecasting methods
- Orient them how to communicate and negotiate effectively
- Increase the performance of sales and revenues
- Increase in overall performance, effectiveness, productivity and accountability
- Potential loss of ‘oxygen thieves” (salespeople who just were never going to make it)
- How to identify the field of sales force Management
- How to proceed with Strategic Sales Force Management
- How to achieve an effective Sales Force Organization
- How to select applicants – Hire new sales people
- How to proceed with a personal selling process
- How to motivate a sales force
- How to apply effective leadership and supervision on sales force
- How to estimate Market Potential and Forecasting Sales
- How to prepare a sales budgeting
- How to manage Sales Territories
- How to proceed with sales volume analysis
- How to calculate Marketing Costs and Profitability Analysis
- How to evaluate an individual’s sales performance